Laughter is the key to any solid relationship. Enjoy a night of laughter with that special someone at Helium!
Featuring Brent Morin
Brent Morin is a Los Angeles-based comedian, actor, and writer best known for his role as Justin Kearney in the NBC sitcom "UNDATEABLE." Brent’s new half-hour can be seen on season two of Netflix’s "THE STAND-UP’S" and his one hour special "I’M BRENT MORIN" is also currently streaming on Netflix. He has appeared on "CHELSEA LATELY," "CONAN," "COMEDY CENTRAL," "BROOKLYN 99," "@midnight" & many more.
Date Night: Dinner & Show for 2 Packages - Now Available
- 2 upgraded tickets to the show (your seats will be saved)
- Dinner in Elements (seated up to 2 hours before showtime)
- Includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrées and 1 dessert
- Our standard 2-item showroom minimum is waived
- Parties seated together may not exceed 6 guests
Dinner Option Includes:
• Alaskan Salmon and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs - Garnished with fresh chives and smoked paprika
• French Onion Gratinée - Seasoned with sherry, topped with three-cheese crust and seasoned crostini
• Shrimp Cocktail - Served with a house-made cocktail sauce
• Grilled Filet Mignon - Topped with a wild mushroom demi-glace served with a twice baked potato and a seasonal vegetable medley
• Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast - Served with garlic mashed potatoes and a warm buttermilk biscuit
• Grilled Alaskan Salmon - Served with a balsamic glaze, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
• Chocolate-Lovin’ Spoonful Cake with fresh whipped cream
• New York-Style Cheesecake with strawberry coulis
• Coffee Crumb Cake with a cream cheese glaze
This show is 18+. Please note, there is a 2 item minimum in the showroom. Tickets will be available for pick up at the box
office prior to the show (they are generally available 1.5-2 hrs prior
Dine with us in Elements prior to the show by making a reservation! Give us a call at 314.727.1260 or
click here to reserve a table online.(Reservations must be made before 4pm the day of the show.)
Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!